2011 ISBN 9781408030479Edition
Available for purchase on CengageBrain.com
Available formats and resources for instructors
Accounting in a Business Context (Print)
Now in its fifth edition, this highly respected and popular text provides non-specialist accounting and finance students on business studies courses with an essential introduction to the role of accounting in a wider managerial setting.
Completely updated to reflect recent changes in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Accounting in a Business Context is one of the most comprehensive texts available. The logical step-by-step approach introduces students to accounting initially by considering an accessible cash-based small business, then carefully builds layers of complexity (e.g. buying and selling on credit) to facilitate clear understanding.
New to this Edition
- Updated to reflect recent changes in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- New pedagogical features to aid learning, including “Learning Outcomes’ and ‘Activity’ boxes
- Increased use of real-life examples in the case studies
- Use of more international companies in case studies and examples
- Enhanced online support resources
- Exciting new text design
eBook: Accounting in a Business Context
This eBook is provided in VitalSource format. It is accessible on and offline on Mac, PC, Android & iOS.
Teaching supplements and resources are also available as a companion to this title.
It’s so much easier when there are resources available to help you teach.
Interested in instructor materials?
Cengage Learning verify all requests before sharing instructor materials
Sampling is only provided to Australia, NZ & Pacific Island locations