c ISBN 9781401890315Edition
AU / NZ
Published: 2016 by
Cengage Learning Australia
Available for purchase on CengageBrain.com
Available formats and resources for instructors
Architectural Drafting Assignments Using AutoCAD® (Print)
The fifth edition of Basic Building and Constriction Skills is updated to support the new training package requirements. It is written for apprentices completing Stage 1 of the Certificate III in Carpentry and the Certificate III in Carpentry and Joinery qualifications.
Now in full colour, this new edition covers 8 core units of competency. It has been fully updated to reflect present day building practices, standards and legislation. With a greater focus on sustainability, Basic Building and Constriction Skills, 5e combines standard industry practice with the newest industry technology, tools and benchmarks.
With updated end-of-section worksheets, new content, images and photos, as well as a robust instructor support package, Basic Building and Constriction Skills, 5e is an extremely useful resource for providing learners with the underpinning knowledge, skills and awareness necessary for a successful career in building and carpentry.
Basic Building and Construction Skills, 5e covers:
• CPCCCA2011A Handle carpentry materials
• CPCCCA2002B Use carpentry tools and equipment
• CPCCCM1012A Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
• CPCCCM1013A Plan and organise work
• CPCCCM1014A Conduct workplace communication
• CPCCCM1015A Carry out measurements and calculations
• CPCCCM2001A Read and interpret plans and specifications
• CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry
• CPCCOHS1001A Work Safely in the Construction Industry
eBook: Basic Building and Construction Skills
This eBook is provided in VitalSource format. It is accessible on and offline on Mac, PC, Android & iOS.
Teaching supplements and resources are also available as a companion to this title.
It’s so much easier when there are resources available to help you teach.
Interested in instructor materials?
Cengage Learning verify all requests before sharing instructor materials
Sampling is only provided to Australia, NZ & Pacific Island locations