2013 ISBN 9780170197748Edition
AU / NZ
Published: 2012 by
Cengage Learning Australia
Available for purchase on CengageBrain.com
Available formats and resources for instructors
Automotive Air Conditioning: Australia and New Zealand (Print)
Automotive Air Conditioning: Australia and New Zealand is a text book for professional training and covers in three parts air conditioning theory, system diagnosis and service procedures.
Now in full colour, this 3rd edition covers sustainability, growing environmental concerns and recent changes to refrigerants and their legislative requirements.
The 3rd edition now covers the following units of competency from the AUR05 Training Package:
• AURT222670A Service A/C systems
• AURT322666A Repair/retrofit A/C systems
• AURT322645A Overhaul air conditioning system components
• AURC270103A Apply safe work practices
• AURT366108A Carry out diagnostic procedures
• AURT202166B Repair cooling system
• AURT223104A Assemble and install refrigeration systems/components
• AURT366308A Carry out advanced diagnostic procedures
• AURT202170A Inspect and service cooling – pressure and boiling
• AURT271781A Implement and monitor environmental regulations in the automotive mechanical industry
• AURE218708A Carry out repairs to single electrical circuits
• BSBSUS201A Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
eBook: Automotive Air-Conditioning: Australia and New Zealand
This eBook is provided in VitalSource format. It is accessible on and offline on Mac, PC, Android & iOS.
Teaching supplements and resources are also available as a companion to this title.
It’s so much easier when there are resources available to help you teach.
Interested in instructor materials?
Cengage Learning verify all requests before sharing instructor materials
Sampling is only provided to Australia, NZ & Pacific Island locations