1. Self: Biological influences/bases of behaviour
2. Self: Cognition
3. Others: Relational influences
4. Others: Communication
5. Self: Developmental psychology
6. Self: Personality
7. Others: Social psychology
8. Others: Community, culture and values
9. Research methods: Planning and conducting psychological research
10. Research methods: Processing and evaluating psychological research
Key knowledge and understanding sections provided at the start of each chapter.
'Broaden Your Understanding' boxes engage students to think about psychology in a broader context.
End of chapter review questions allow students to consolidate learning and prepare for assessment.
Answer to chapter review questions provided at the back of the book.