Series key Features
The Learn Chinese series relates closely to the Chinese language strand prescribed in the VCE study design, the two books cover a wide range of topics such as family and school life, travel experience, geography, leisure and entertainment, youth issues and media and technology. Through the study of these topics, students will acquire important Chinese vocabulary and grammar to help them access information about and communicate ideas on topics relevant to their everyday lives and the modern world.
- Full coverage of topics prescribed in the new VCE course: Chinese Language, Culture and Society
- Balanced focus on the five language skills of listening, speaking, reading, writing and viewing
- Exam prep – exercises in listening, speaking, reading, writing and viewing are modelled after actual exam formats
- Short cultural notes introduce interesting aspects of Chinese culture and society
- Online resources such as audio files, audio script and full answer key are available for free download.