Digital support for your course
Easily set your course with seamless access to premier learning solutions, from your LMS
• Get students up and running faster with a simplified registration experience
• Customise your course with deep links to learning activities that elevate thinking and improve outcomes
• Ensure that results of graded activities flow effortlessly into your LMS gradebook
Show what you know with Pathbrite
Pathbrite offers the best-in-class cloud-based portfolio platform in the market. Users curate and showcase digital evidence of what they have created, achieved and mastered.
Through the Pathbrite App in MindTap, students add images, videos, documents and other digital media right into their ePortfolios.
Pathbrite ePortfolios can be shared with anyone on any device. Even better, students who create a Pathbrite account will have lifetime access to it. So, as they grow through class projects, presentations, and campus activities, so will their portfolios.
Empower each student to demonstrate their unique story. With access to our portfolio platform, students can illustrate their knowledge, experience and accomplishments for potential employers or when pursuing advanced degrees.
View Pathbrite flyer
Pathbrite has enabled us to extend the digital capacity of the students and engage them in future focused learning. The Pathbrite system is easy to use, easy to navigate, easy to view and easy to assess. It is a great way for our students to showcase their work and share that work with their teachers and potential employers. The team at Pathbrite have provided an immense amount of support and as a result we have something that is working for teachers and students alike.
Senior Lecturer, School of Nursing
Senior Online Learning Designer
Otago Polytechnic, New Zealand
Learning Objects is an innovation partner with expertise in higher education and learning science.
Program Design Services
Bringing together course and program design services, as well as personalised and adaptive learning technologies, Learning Objects builds innovative learning experiences for students.
• We collaborate with faculty, department heads and instructional designers to create new programs, courses, and learning activities using authoring, adaptive and competency-based learning technology and tools
• Write once, learn everywhere. We can help adapt your content to find the perfect fit to any orientation or medium
• Aggregated Content means that every student has their own path to completion and mastery, as well as helping administrators track at an institutional level
Innovation Partnership Services
Institutions looking to adopt competency-based education often struggle with the technological
challenges of supporting this model. Learning Objects can help get you there.
Institutions implementing competency-based education must establish a central system of record. This authoritative source of competency definitions maps to related skills and knowledge, as well as the relationships between them. The SOR also serves as the official repository of learner competency
• Competency-based education recommendation engine
• Competency dashboard
• Authentic competency transcript
Digital Learning Environments
Difference Engine: a next-generation digital learning environment
• Instructional designers and innovators are enabled to create, deploy and manage learning experiences
• Track and measure learning
Your content and workflow is ever-evolving and flexible, so why be locked into only one way to teach, design or build?
• Digital publishing system
• Multiple learning experiences
• Capabilities-based portfolio system
• Engaging learner portfolios
• Competency transcripts and gradebooks
• Custom dashboards and outcomes reporting
• Flexible configuration system
We have tailored options for creating your custom offerings, delivering learning experiences, and analysing learner outcomes.
Get started today