Higher Education Sales Representative
Cengage Learning Australia, is a leading educational publisher and distributor of award-winning innovative textbook and digital products for the higher education market in Australia and New Zealand. Our learning resources encompass textbooks, digital and online content. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, professional sales representative to promote our products to universities within Victoria.
• Identify all new and untapped markets within a designated territory
• Liaise with key decision makers and present our products
• Maintain and grow existing customers
• Develop leads and marketing strategies through extensive research and cold calling
• Achieve set sales targets and promote the Cengage brand
• Maintain a CRM system
The successful applicants will need to be enthusiastic, have proven selling skills and demonstrate the ability to source new business through superior service.
• An understanding of the sales process
• Strong business relationship-building and networking skills
• Outstanding written and oral communication abilities
• A strong level of proficiency with computers
• The ability to work autonomously and contribute to a team
• A willingness to learn and demonstrate new technologies
• A proactive and creative approach to selling
• The ability to follow up and close the sale
The successful applicant will need to be entrepreneurial and be able to work independently, whilst also contributing to a strong team environment. Prior experience in the publishing, educational bookselling or educational sector will be well regarded. A tertiary qualification is highly desirable and a full driver’s licence is essential. This position requires a Police Check.
An attractive package including base salary, superannuation, fully maintained company vehicle and tools of the trade, including iPhone and tablet will be offered plus an opportunity to earn a generous bonus. A detailed job description
is available upon request.
Applications for this position quoting reference no. SRH1714
should be submitted to the Human Resources Manager, via email email@example.com
by Tuesday 22 April, 2014