Sales and Marketing Coordinator, Secondary
12-month maternity leave contract position
A little about us
Cengage creates learning solutions that use technology, pedagogy and content to enrich student engagement in the School, Higher Education / Vocational and Professional and ELT educational sectors. We are passionate about learning, innovation and engagement.
At Cengage we set the bar higher to achieve the best possible outcomes for our customers by putting learning first. We embrace diverse thoughts and backgrounds and challenge ourselves and others for continuous improvement. We employ the best people to deliver inspiring, innovative and sustainable education solutions for our customers.
What we’re looking for
We wish to appoint a highly motivated, efficient and enthusiastic Coordinator for a 12-month maternity leave contract, to provide sales and marketing support to our national Secondary sales and marketing team. This full time position is based in our Melbourne office, however currently working from home arrangements are in place. This position reports into the Secondary Sales and Marketing Manager.
Ideally, we are looking for a team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders, demonstrating friendly, transparent, and proactive communication. Applicants must have extraordinary problem-solving skills; questioning the status quo and taking calculated risks to meet customers’ needs.
• liaise with internal and external stakeholders
• monitor stock levels of all key titles
• title maintenance for all new editions
• provide administrative and sales and marketing support to the Secondary Sales and Marketing Manager and the Secondary sales team
• assist marketing coordinators with conferences and workshops
• database maintenance and data entry
• organise travel arrangements for the sales team
• proven successful experience in a support role
• excellent communication and organisational skills
• experience in database/Magellan management
• ability to create sales reports and analyse data
• knowledge of inventory management
• exposure to Secondary / book selling environment or relevant experience
• ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
What we can offer you:
• Access to our Wellbeing Employee Assistance Program offering services in Mental Health and Wellbeing, Career Transition and Conflict Resolution
• Professional Development hub which includes access to on-line training courses
• Free access to onsite gym and end of trip facilities
• Myki Commuter Club
Publisher’s and Staff Discount
• Free fruit and professional coffee machines
• Collaborative work environment
Cengage has an inclusive culture, with flexible work arrangements for employees and casual dress code. A detailed job description is available on our website for interested candidates.
Closing Date: Friday 27th November 2020
Download Job Description