Secondary Education Consultant – Victoria
At Cengage we set the bar higher to achieve the best possible outcomes for our customers by putting learning first. We embrace diverse thoughts and backgrounds and challenge ourselves and others for continuous improvement.
We are seeking a dynamic Education Consultant to sell and promote our print and digital resources to the Secondary education market in a designated territory in Victoria.
Reporting to the Senior Education Consultant, Secondary (VIC) this position is based in Melbourne with some regional travel required to meet our customers’ needs.
• set key objectives and strategy plans for designated territory
• sell and promote our print and digital resources
• actively source new business
• present our products to key stakeholders (teachers and booksellers)
• regional travel
• maintain accurate and up-to-date territory information
• submit weekly reports
• deliver superior customer service
Skills and attributes:
• sales focused
• a proactive and creative approach to selling with a “can-do” attitude
• highly motivated self-starter, as well as a willing team member
• strong business relationship-building skills
• sound understanding of the Secondary education market
• knowledge of education resources in the digital space/environment
• comfortable in presenting digital products and new technologies
• demonstrated ability to work autonomously
• a creative energetic approach to achieving goals
• strong organisational skills
Prior experience in face to face selling, publishing, bookselling or the educational sector will be well regarded. You will receive thorough initial and ongoing training and plenty of support to succeed and enjoy the position. A full driver’s licence is essential, and this position requires a Working with Children check.
An attractive package including base salary, superannuation, bonus scheme, fully maintained company vehicle and tools of the trade, iPhone, iPad and tablet will be provided.
Closing Date: Friday 20th September 2019
Download Job Description