Primary Sales Representative
Cengage Learning Australia, publisher and distributor of award-winning educational texts and digital resources for Primary Schools in Australia and New Zealand, is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Sales Representative to sell and promote our print and digital resources.
The successful applicant will be working in Primary schools with a focus on our literacy resources and workbook consumables. This position will be based in Brisbane and will be responsible for calling on schools and Educational Booksellers in the Brisbane metropolitan area and surrounding regions. Weekend conference work and country travel is an integral part of this position.
We are looking for someone who has the following skills and attributes:
• enjoys people contact and able to form great working relationships
• proactive and autonomous approach, as well as a willing team member
• a creative energetic approach to achieving goals
• customer service focused
• strong oral and written communication abilities
• a willingness to learn and demonstrate digital technologies
• self-motivated and highly organised
• ability to think “outside the box” when needed
Prior experience in face to face literacy selling and an understanding of the primary educational sector are essential. A full driver’s licence is essential and this position requires a Working with Children Check.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including base salary, superannuation, bonus scheme, and fully-maintained company car. A detailed job description
is available for interested candidates.
Applications in writing, quoting reference no. PSR1215
should be submitted to the Human Resources Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org
by Wednesday 1 April 2015.
Cengage Learning Australia, publisher and distributor of award-winning innovative textbook and technology products for the school and higher education markets in Australia and New Zealand, and other key export markets, is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Project Editor to join our higher education project editor team.
Reporting to the Team Lead – Higher Education, the position is responsible for project managing the preparation and delivery of assigned core and ancillary higher education print and digital products, from final manuscript delivery to bulk stock.
• deliver projects according to schedule
• outsource and manage editorial, composition and manufacturing vendors
• project manage all stages of manuscript delivery, including editorial tasks
• project manage the overall editorial, design and production process for assigned projects
• collaborate with all project stakeholders
• establish and manage project budgets
• project management skills
• proven editorial skills
• sound knowledge of the production process
• multi-tasking and time management
• operating knowledge of content and media production practices and tools
• negotiation and interpersonal skills
• excellent presentation and reporting skills
• knowledge of database and spreadsheet applications
• analytical and problem-solving abilities
• the ability to develop relationships
This is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next step. A detailed job description
is available to interested applicants.
Applications are to be submitted, quoting reference no. PE1515
to the Human Resources Manager, via email email@example.com
by Wednesday 1 April 2015.
Educational Commission Sales Agent
Commission position in city territory! Great opportunity for a Commission Representative to grow an already established business.
Nelson Cengage, one of Australia’s leading educational publishers is seeking to appoint a self-driven commission based sales representative. The successful applicant will be selling our Primary list, including the best selling PM range, to schools in the Perth South metropolitan region.
To be successful you will be:
• a highly motivated self-starter
• possess excellent communication and organisational skills
• able to work independently
• possess excellent sales and relationship building skills
• strong IT skills
Applicants will need to have the desire to deliver superior service to customers, build on existing and create new sales opportunities.
An excellent commission package is offered. Providing your own car and holding a current driver’s licence is essential. Lifting and carrying our product is required as is weekend work and country travel when applicable.
Applications for this position quoting reference no. PCA1615
should be submitted to the Human Resources Manager, via email firstname.lastname@example.org
by Friday 10 April 2015.