Product and Sales Support Coordinator
Cengage Learning, publisher and distributor of award-winning innovative textbook and technology products for the Secondary market, is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, efficient and enthusiastic Coordinator to provide product and sales support to the national sales team. This position is based in our Melbourne office.
Ideally we are looking for a team player with a strong desire for success and a commitment to providing quality service and support to our key stakeholders. Applicants must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and use their own initiative to manage a complex and varied workload.
• liaise with internal and external stakeholders
• monitor stock levels of all key titles
• title maintenance for all new editions
• provide administration and sales and marketing support to the Sales Manager and the national Secondary sales team
• co-ordinate sales conferences
• database maintenance and data entry
• excellent communication and organisational skills
• experience in database/Magellan management
• ability to create sales reports and analyse data
• knowledge of inventory management
• strong MS Office suite skills and experience working with AS400 or similar system
• exposure to secondary / book selling environment or relevant experience
• ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
• strong customer service skills
• meticulous attention to detail
• the ability to prioritise tasks
This is an attractive role with opportunities to learn about the secondary publishing market. A detailed job description is available on our website for interested candidates.
Applications in writing quoting reference number PSSC3515 should be submitted to the Human Resources Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org or our website www.cengage.com.au
by 3 July 2015.
Customer Service Specialist - Shipping
Cengage Learning publishes innovative textbook and technology solutions for School, Higher Education, Vocational and Professional and ELT educational sectors in Australia and New Zealand. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Customer Service Specialist - Shipping for our Melbourne customer service centre.
• Create and maintain purchase orders
• Place orders ensuring procedural accuracy
• Packs and credit claims
• Monitor and analyse the ongoing pattern of shipments
• Liaise with key stakeholders, internally and externally
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Work closely with our dedicated Operations team
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in a similar environment
• Strong customer service skills
• Attention to detail and analytical skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• The ability to work independently and as part of the team
The position operates on a 37.5 hour week rostered between the hours of 7.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, when the customer service centre is operational.
A detailed job description
is available for interested candidates.
Applications in writing, quoting reference number CSSS3615
should be submitted to the Human Resources Manager via email email@example.com
by Monday 13 July 201