Marketing Coordinator – Higher Education
Do you like the nitty gritty? Thrive on mastering systems and processes? Love problem-solving and building great working relationships with a wide range of people?
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work with our Higher Education marketing team. This full-time position is part of an energetic and supportive team, based at our head office in South Melbourne, close to public transport, cafes and walking distance to the CBD, with gym access in the complex.
Cengage is the education and technology company built for learners. Confident students are successful learners, so we design resources that help build confidence and momentum toward the future students want.
At Cengage we set the bar higher to achieve the best possible outcomes for our customers by putting learning first. We embrace diverse thoughts and backgrounds and challenge ourselves and others for continuous improvement. We employ the best people to deliver inspiring, innovative and sustainable education solutions for our customers.
The successful candidate will:
• Manage the flow of internal queries including product, systems, customer access to resources, events, and sales tools
• Resolve queries utilising systems resources and/or internal departmental experts
• Lead product title maintenance including information flow through all Cengage systems
• Manage administrative tasks for conferences and other events, including collaboration with internal stakeholders and liaising with external suppliers to ensure seamless execution of event participation
• Manage National Geographic Learning ELT product with distributor and internal Cengage contacts
• Friendly, transparent, and proactive communication
• Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills
• Superior administration and organisational skills
• Ability to manage competing priorities
• Ability to work in a diverse environment and work on multiple projects
• Willingness to use technology and be trained on Cengage systems
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Tenacious focus on follow-through to completion
• Proven proactive problem-solving skills; questioning the status quo and taking calculated risks to meet customers’ needs
This support role ideally suits someone with a communications/marketing or administration background. Graduate or post graduate qualifications in the areas of Marketing, PR or Communications will be highly regarded. This position requires a Police check.
Closing Date: Friday 5th April 2019
Download Job Description