Teaching and Learning Unit Writers – Vocational Education
Cengage is a leading educational content, technology, and services company for the higher education, vocational, school, professional and library markets. We provide superior content, personalised services and course-driven digital solutions that accelerate student engagement and transform the learning experience. We are part of a large global publishing group and have a successful local publishing program.
At Cengage we strive to set the bar higher to achieve the best possible outcomes for our customers by putting learning first. We embrace diverse thoughts and backgrounds and challenge ourselves and others for continuous improvement.
What we're looking for:
Expressions of interest from creative and experienced writers of teaching and learning units in the Vocational sector to work on our products.
The service provided would involve
• Drafting, reviewing, and improving teaching and learning content for nine competency units in Rigging at the Certificate III level to meet the requirements of training packages
To be considered you or your organisation must have the following capacity:
• Australian industry experience providing a service in writing industry-relevant and compliant materials for the Vocational sector
• knowledge and experience in understanding Vocational standards and framework, with a TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment or higher
• ability to write to an agreed author brief and time frames
• experience in producing content for online digital delivery
• no conflict of interest with your current employment agreement to deliver this service
Payment will be made based on an agreed fee.
Please apply by forwarding (by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via the button below) your expression of interest
including relevant experience/qualification details
and/or copies of recent examples of work
Closing Date: Wed 16 February 2021