Game of Chance: Terms and Conditions for the
Higher Education, Cengage Australia Student Survey Competition
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to all University students, TAFE and Registered Training Organisation students who are studying a certificate IV or above, who are currently residing in Australia.
3. The promoter is Cengage Australia.
4. To enter, students should:
a) Complete the survey accurately and honestly.
b) Provide their email address to go in the draw to win.
5. The competition commences at 12pm on Wednesday 7 December 2016.
6. The competition closes at 12am on 1 March 2016.
7. Entries received after the end date will not be eligible to enter the competition.
8. Each student may complete the survey up to 5 (five) times. Any additional entries will not be entered into the competition draw.
9. Once the survey response has been submitted the entrant will not be able to change their answers.
10. This competition is a game of chance and the winner and runners up will be drawn at random, using a random number generator, random.org.
11. Survey responses will become the property of the Promoter and will be used for research and promotional purposes.
12. The randomly drawn winning entry will receive 1 (one) x XBOX One Black valued at $368AUD.
13. 10 (ten) randomly drawn runners-up will receive 1 (one) of 10 (ten) $30AUD Coles Myer vouchers.
14. The total value of the prize pool is $668AUD.
15. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if plagiarised, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
16. Winners will be notified by email from the Promoter no later than 3 March 2017.
17. If a prize remains unclaimed a new winner will be drawn after 3 (three) months.
18. Entry details and competition entries will remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
21. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is true and honest.
22. The winner agrees to participate in any news media or social media activity surrounding the promotion such as photographic shoots and interviews, where location permits.
23. Cengage Australia collects your information to include you in this competition and will disclose the information to others who help us run the competition.
24. The Promoter is Cengage Australia, Level 7, 80 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205, Australia.
25. NSW Trade Promotion permit number LTPS/16/09950