Synoptic Chapter 1760-1871
1. Enlightened Despotism: A Comparative Study of Frederick the Great, Joseph II and Catherine the Great
2. The causes of the French revolution
3. The French Revolution 1789-99
4. Europe in the Age of the French Revolution 1789-99
5. Napoleon and Europe
6. International Relations from the Congress of Vienna to 1848
7. France 1815-1848
8. The German Confederation and Austria 1815-1848
9. Italy 1815-184
10. Russia 1801-1871
11. The Revolutions of 1848-9
12. France: Republic and Empire 1848-1870
13. The Unification of Italy
14. The Unification of Germany
Raise exam results by preparing your students effectively with study aids, source-based questions and a section on study and examination skills.
Enhance engagement and achievement using a clear and easy-to-follow layout with difficult words and concepts explained in the margins.
Teach key interpretive and analytical skills with in-depth source work and content including maps, timelines and useful statistics.