1) Europe 1870-1991: a synoptic assessment
2) The Consolidation of Russian Conservatism 1855-1894
3) Germany under Bismarck 1871-1890
4) Wilhelmine Germany, 1888-1918
5) The Crisis of Russian Autocracy 1894-1914
6) The Causes and Course of the First World War
7) The Russian Revolution 1917-1924
8) The USSR under Stalin 1924-1941
9) Italy 1870-1943
10) Germany, 1918-1945
11) The Twenty Years Truce: International Relations, 1919-1939
12) The Second World War
13) Europe and the Cold War, 1945-1991
14) The Development of Western Europe, 1945-1991
Raise exam results by preparing your students effectively with study aids, source-based questions and a section on study and examination skills.
Enhance engagement and achievement using a clear and easy-to-follow layout with difficult words and concepts explained in the margins.
Teach key interpretive and analytical skills with in-depth source work and content including maps, timelines and useful statistics.