Nelson QScience comprehensively covers all of the content and skills in the QCAA general senior science courses for biology, chemistry and physics. With a consistent framework for the development and presentation of each text, the Nelson QScience series follows the syllabi’s dot point approach to match all content, formula and mandatory practicals.
- Breakout boxes provide springboards for investigating Science as a Human Endeavour (SHE)
- Each key formula is highlighted and defined
- Worked examples show the practical application of formula
- All key terms are defined and reinforced in the margin
- Chapter reviews are written in the style of Marzano and Simms
- Each chapter ends with a short exam, whilst an in-depth exam is provided at the end of each book.